YES – Cumberland County is Known for Exceptional Financing & Incentives
No other county in the region can match the array of outstanding financing and other incentive programs offered here. In addition, we’ve assembled a team to help you successfully navigate through matters like site planning, permitting, program guidelines and more. We’ll assist you in identifying and executing the generous range of financial and support services available to your company.
State & Federal Offerings
• GROW New Jersey Program provides corporate business grants and tax credits for job creation and retention featuring:
• Up to $300 million dollars in available financing
• Up to $90,000 in financing and tax credits for each new hire
• Location tax credits up to $1,500
• Employment tax credits for creating 10 or more jobs
• New Jersey Economic Development Authority provides low interest loans plus value-added tax exempt bond and gap financing.
• Brownfield Clean up Funding assists developers investing in a re-purposed or redevelopment site.
• Federal Public Infrastructure Funding helps extend public infrastructure to a development site or provide public improvements for a project with qualifying
Free Trade Zone
Cumberland County’s Millville Airport enjoys Free Trade Zone status offering manufacturers significant cost savings through ample tax exemptions and tariff reductions.
State Urban Enterprise Zones
Locating a business here can significantly reduce development costs with eligibility for Urban Enterprise Zone benefits including:
• Employment Tax Credits
• Exemption from State Sales Tax on construction materials, equipment and supplies
• Low Fixed Interest Financing
• PILOT Agreements
To learn more about the many incentives that make Cumberland County Your Economic Solution, contact us today