YES – Cumberland County has Outstanding Workforce Initiatives
Ensuring your business has multi-level, skilled labor is something we’ve mastered. We’ll be an integral part of your project team to ensure your success. Specific programs include:
• Grants for On the Job Training Programs
• Federal Employment Tax Credits for hiring individuals
• Customized Training Grants give for your specific workforce education needs.
• Employee Recruitment and Screening Support Services
• Advanced education and training programs are offered on Cumberland County’s nationally-ranked college campus alongside its premier technical high school and workforce development center.
More than $100 million dollars has been invested in four major building projects to ensure a quality labor pool.